The Fr. James Bertelli Scholarship Fund Application Process
As a registered member of St. Anselm you are invited to participate in this scholarship program.
This opportunity is open to "all" members of our community (seniors, grammar school, high school, college).
Some children may need tutoring during the summer, musical instruction, etc. This is not only for college applicants.
- Complete your application with course information.
- Write a 500-word essay indicating what this scholarship would mean to your future education.
Please do not exceed the 500-word count or you will be disqualified.
- Both application and essay are to be put in a sealed envelope and delivered to the Rectory Office no later
than June 11, 2018, 12 noon. No applications will be considered past this due date and time.
(Please note that the Rectory Office is open Monday through Friday.
If no one answers the door, leave your completed application and essay (in a sealed envelope)
on the table outside the door.)
- You may mail or deliver your application and essay to St. Anselm Rectory, Bertelli Scholarship Committee,
100 Landham Road, Sudbury, MA 01776 in a sealed envelope or
- You may submit your application and essay to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to type Bertelli Scholarship on "subject" line.
(There is a link at the bottom of this page to make email submissions simpler.
Please remember to attach BOTH your application and your essay to the email.)
Bertelli Scholarship Committee
Download the application form here:
Thank you for participating in this worthy program and good luck!
To return your completed application and essay be email, please click the following link and
attach your completed application and essay: