Register for our new 2021-2022 Faith Formation Program
- Mass of the Solemnity of the Ascension of the Lord – 7:00 pm on Thursday, May 13th. Indoors.
- Faith Formation – We are now registering for our New Holistic Faith Formation Program. Please go to our Faith Formation page for more information.
- Outdoor Spring Cleaning – Spring Cleaning Saturdays on May 15th & May 22nd from 9:15 am-11 am, weather permitting. Please volunteer for one of these sessions! Find out more here GetInvolved/Serve.
- Adopt-A-Garden – Watch for more details on when sign ups begin to adopt a section of the Saint Anselm grounds to maintain.
- Taizé Prayer – Two new dates, May 27th & June 24th. Go to GetInvolved/Pray to learn more.
- Easter Season Book Group – Meets four Sundays from April 25th, May 2nd, (skipping Mother’s Day), May 16th and May 23rd at 5pm. Reading “Tattoos on the Heart” by Gregory Boyle. Go to GetInvolved/Learn for more information.
- Rosary – Tuesdays at 3:30pm
- Prayer Requests – You can now write in our Virtual Book of Special Intentions at #StAnselmPraysWithYou. Prayer is so powerful.
The Saint Anselm Worship Team
Saturday Indoor Mass & Livestream at 5:00 pm. Register and watch above.
Sunday Outdoor/Drive In Mass at 11 am.
Monday Indoor Mass at 8 am. Register above.
Please note: Morning Mass on 5/10 is moved to Wednesday, 5/12 for one week. The time remains the same, 8 am.
If conditions are too adverse to use the outdoor altar, mass will be celebrated indoors while you listen on your car radio outside. Communion will be brought out to you.
IN THE NEWS! – Watch Fr Brent’s interview on NBC 10 Boston. The interview is about our special Outdoor Easter Sunday Mass this Sunday April 4th at 11 AM.
Please Contribute to St. Anselm
Use the button below or visit our Give page for more information
The Drive-In Mass comes to Sudbury
St. Anselm Church is a caring committed, Catholic community fostering a close and effective collaboration among the clergy, religious and laity, living the Gospel message of Jesus Christ. With appreciation of our diversity, we create a welcoming partnership of loving relationships through our commitment to sharing our time, talent, and treasure. We provide an atmosphere of collective thankfulness and spiritual nourishment through our vibrant sacramental life.