MASS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- Monday’s and Friday’s “Faith Talk, Faith Walk” Walking Groups
Desperate for some fresh air, exercise? Haven’t been able to get to the gym for months due to the pandemic? Let’s walk some circuits of our church grounds and talk faith as we go. Come with your walking shoes and something to talk about. If you want bring a flask with your own coffee/tea/hot cocoa to enjoy when we’ve finished. Starting promptly, about 30 min walking, 15 min for cocoa, and you can be on your way to work, school, other responsibilities!
Monday 12pm w/ Fr. Brent & Friday 8:30am w/Lisa Hanson
- Tuesday’s The Rosary at 3:30
- Wednesday’s Indoor Mass at 8:00am No registration required.
- Friday, November 20th 4:00pm Family Stations of the Cross Outdoors
- Saturday, Mass at 4 pm indoors.
Father Brent Otto S.J. celebrant
Live Streaming is available on Facebook.
- Click link to register https://reopen.church/r/e82RiMAD
- Sacrament of Reconciliation 3:15pm-3:45pm. Outside
- Sunday, Mass at 11:00am outside. Fr. Brent Otto celebrant. No registration needed
- Sunday, November 22nd Drive -In Communion 3:30pm for those who cannot join us in person due to health reasons and make use of our livestream liturgy.
- Thursday, November, 26th Thanksgiving Day Mass 11:00am outdoors.
Memorial to our Beloved Dead
For the month of November, we remember our loved ones who have died, we pray for their rest and joy with God, and ask for them to intercede for us as well! Come and make a memorial remembrance to your loved ones at our outdoor memorial in front of the church. Simple materials are provided on-site from which to make a card of remembrance. You’re invited to bring photographs, mementos, flowers and the like. Memorial donations in honor of your beloved dead can be made as well by phoning Caroline at the office, by email or on the website. We are working on a virtual book of remembrance online as well.
Click the link above to watch our mass live streams and make sure to subscribe for alerts
St. Anselm Church is a caring committed, Catholic community fostering a close and effective collaboration among the clergy, religious and laity, living the Gospel message of Jesus Christ. With appreciation of our diversity, we create a welcoming partnership of loving relationships through our commitment to sharing our time, talent, and treasure. We provide an atmosphere of collective thankfulness and spiritual nourishment through our vibrant sacramental life.