The mission of the St. Anselm Conference of the St. Vincent de Paul Society is to follow Christ through service to those in need and by doing so, bear witness to His compassionate and liberating love. Vincentians show their commitment through person-to-person contact, in the tradition of our founder, Blessed Frederic Ozanam, and our patron, St. Vincent de Paul.
Friends of the Poor Walk
Sunday, September 25
Our Saint Vincent de Paul Conference is organizing their Annual Friends of the Poor Walk on Sunday, September 25th after the 11am Mass. This is our biggest fundraiser and this year more than ever we are relying on your support. Our conference has broken its records in terms of number of people served, we are working in very close collaboration with the Sudbury social services, individuals and families are hurting and we are able to provide meaningful assistance. All the money you give or raise will be used to help, we have no overhead costs. The walk is easy but it has a big impact.
Thank you for your support and your generosity! See you on September 25th!
The St Anselm Conference of the Saint Vincent de Paul Society
to sign-up as a walker:
– Go to https://www.fopwalk.org/
– Register to walk to an event near you, select Massachusetts, scroll down to select our St Anselm walk, click on “Register to Walk”
– Fill out your information; do not forget to select St Anselm as a beneficiary
– Once you set up your profile, you will get a link that you can share with family and friends so that they can sponsor you. Please, share broadly! We need you!
About the Conference
We help individuals and families on a request by request basis, we provide Thanksgiving & Easter Baskets and work with the St. Anselm Community to provide gifts to needy families at Christmas.
Donations can be made at any time during the year, in the following ways:
- Monetary donations can be placed in one of our boxes at all entrances to the Church or mailed to 100 Landham Road, Sudbury, MA 01776
- Clothing donations can be placed in the white bin found in the Church parking lot.
- You can participate in our Annual Walk for the Poor (our largest fundraiser of the year.)
In order to reach us, call 978-443-8981 and ask for a St. Vincent de Paul member to contact you or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.